Thanks for requesting the Famous or Rich eBook
It's heading to your inbox now!
Famous or Rich? Pick one.
If your goal is to build a really valuable company, you have a fundamental decision to make.
It's whether you want to be Famous or Rich?
Many business owners chase growth and the notoriety that comes with it – but there is a group of highly successful entrepreneurs walking to a different beat.
They prefer building valuable companies that give them freedom. They are called Value Builders, and this is their story.
What you'll discover
- Differentiating the Famous vs Rich mindset
- The simple strategy behind one founder’s $87 million exit
- Why cross-selling to your existing customers can be a mistake
- How one founder received an acquisition offer of $35 million just two years after starting his company
- A strategic move that has brought one company from three times EBITDA to more than 13 times in just two years.
- How the 10/40 rule can jack up your take from the sale of your business
- Three simple ways one founder hung on to almost all of his equity leading up to a $165 million exit
About The Author
John Warrilow is the author of the bestselling book, Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You.
He’s also written The Automatic Customer: Creating a Subscription Business in Any Industry and most recently The Art of Selling Your Business. He's the founder of the Value Builder System which has a community of certified advisors that have helped over 55,000 businesses improve value.
Exit Advisory Group has been working with John and his team since 2017. We are a certified Value Builder organisation and part of a community of global advisors that are the world’s leading thinkers in the area of building company value.